General and Customer Q&A
1. What did the Company announce?
Azure Midstream Partners, LP announced that it has commenced cases under Chapter 11 of the
United States Bankruptcy Code.
2. Is the Company going out of business?
No. The Company is not going out of business and operation will continue in the normal course
during the case. The Company anticipates filing a motion to approve procedures for a sale of all
or substantially all of its assets, as well as a Chapter 11 plan and accompanying disclosure
statement shortly after the “first day” hearing.
3. Will this affect the Company's operations?
No. Operations will continue without interruption during this process.
4. Will Azure Midstream Holdings, LLC file a Chapter 11 case?
5. Which entities are included in the Chapter 11 cases?
Azure Midstream Partners, LP and certain of its subsidiaries are included in the filing. The
Holdings entities are not part of the cases.
6. Where can I get further information about the filing?
Information on the restructuring is available at www.kccllc.net/azuremlp.
7. When will the Company file its 2016 10-K?
The Company intends to file the 10-K prior to the filing deadline.
8. Will this announcement affect how the Company operates?
Daily operations at the Company will continue and the Company anticipates no disruption in its
services for the immediate future.
9. Will customers have access to the same employee and resources?
Yes. The Company will maintain access to its existing employee base and will continue to have
the resources to operate without disruption.
10. Will you be able to continue to purchase goods needed to operate and service customers?
Yes. The Company will continue to order and purchase goods based on customer demand.